Country Occupational Therapy Services was established in 2010, and merged with our sister practice Evolving Potential to form The Potential Ability Group - Potential Ability Department in 2018.
We aim to continue to provide a high quality Occupational Therapy service to clients and organisations.
Potential Ability has a team of dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapists, providing services to regional areas of South Australia. We offer a prompt service that is easily accessible for our clients.
We believe in:
• The right of people to make choices in their own lives
• The right of people to expect dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality
• The right of people to be valued as individuals
• The right of people to access services on a non-discriminatory basis
• The right of the community to have an accountable and responsive service